Ivomec Plus Injection

Size: 200ml

VERMECTIN 10 mg/mL and CLORSULON 100 mg/mL

Controls adult Liver Fluke, worms and lice


For the treatment and control of ivermectin and clorsulon sensitive strains of internal and external parasites of cattle, including adult liver flukes.


  • Nil milk withholding;
  • Can use IVOMEC Plus in lactating dairy cows;
  • Broad-spectrum parasite control for cattle;
  • Wide margin of safety;
  • Controls the Australian Cattle Tick (Boophilus microplus)



Milk: Nil.
Meat: Do not use less than 28 days before slaughter for human consumption.


1mL for each 50kg liveweight.


Available in 200mL, 500mL and 1000mL packs. All pack sizes are packaged in a convenient, collapsible self-contained delivery system.

Servicing the Mitchell and Strathbogie Shire Victoria only including the following towns: Avenel, Broadford, Glenaroua, Kimore, Hilldene, Longwood, Mangalore, Nagambie, Puckapunyal, Seymour, Tallarook, Tyaak, Trawool, Yea and Whiteheads Creek.

A delivery and handling fee of $10 applies to all orders.


Can I still buy what I need from your Tallarook store?

Yes! We are still your local and independent Rural Supplies store. Please refer to trading hours if you wish to visit us in-store.

How long will it take for my products to arrive after I place my online order?

Shortly after your online order has been placed and confirmed, you will receive a call during business hours from our team to arrange a delivery date and time that best suits you.

How much is delivery?

A delivery and handling fee of $10 applies to all orders. 

Can I track my order?

Yes! When you complete your online order you will receive an email confirmation with your order details.

How does your CLICK & COLLECT service work?

Our Click & Collect service (available at checkout online) allows you to pick up your order from the shed. Please allow a minimum of 24 hours for your order to be ready. Our team will contact you once your order is ready to be picked up.

Can I make a purchase online if I live outside of the Mitchell and Strathbogie Shires?

Unfortunately No. Not unless previously discussed and arranged with Tallarook Rural Supplies.

You might also like